About the event
Are you interested in research and innovation funding opportunities in the area of Food, Bioeconomy, Natural resources, Agriculture and Environment? Then don’t miss the Horizon Europe (HE) Cluster 6 information days about the Work Programme 2024.
The Horizon Europe Cluster 6 2024 calls for proposals, will open on 17 October 2023 with a deadline for submission end of February 2024. The 2024 Work Programme includes 75 new topics proposing over 890 million of EU funding to support the best actions.
We organize the event in a hybrid format: you may chose from joining in-person at the Charlemagne conference facility in Brussels, or you may follow the programme remotely, via the live web-streamed and interact online.
You may prepare your questions in advance and be able to ask in person or via the online platform during the event.
In addition, for those who attend in person, we will make dedicated information booths available to exchange information and obtain guidance concerning participation in Horizon Europe and concerning the application process.
Objective of the event
The overall goal of the Information days is to promote funding opportunities and to explain the call topics under the 2024 Work programme and encouraging participation.
What can you expect from this event?
- You will learn about all call topics and identify those where your ideas may fit best
- You will have the opportunity to learn first-hand guidance about proposal preparation and submission
- You will get an insight about how the legal entity validation process works
- You can ask questions related to proposal submission directly to experts in the field and have feedback
- You could meet potential partners to form a consortium
We organize the event in a hybrid format: you may choose from joining in-person at the Charlemagne conference facility in Brussels, or you may follow the programme remotely, via the live web-streamed and interact online.
Registration for in-person attendance will open soon.
Sign-up to this Platform to follow the event online.